Video Training Library
Need assistance with a video, quiz, or certificate?
Click Here to access our most Frequently Asked Questions
(en Español , Preguntas Frecuentes)
If you have suggestions or comments regarding any video in our training library, please let us know.
We appreciate your feedback.
Click on the buttons below to view eLearning videos indexed by:
Recently Added Videos
- Sibling Relationships in Foster Care: Keeping Them Connected (05/18/18) 1.5 hours
- Social Media and the Foster Care System: Information Sharing in the Age of Social Media (06/12/18) 1.0 hour
- Privacy for Youth in Foster Care: Engaging and Empowering Youth in Information Sharing and Protecting Privacy (06/05/18) 1.0 hour
- Supporting Quality Parenting Through Information Sharing (05/29/18) 1.0 hour
- Normalcy for Youth in Foster Care (05/22/18) 1.0 hour
- The Effects of Multiple Placements (05/15/18) 2.0 hours
- Self-Care for Foster Parents (04/23/18) 0.5 hours
- Making Everyday Moments, Communication Moments (04/19/18) 1.0 hour
- Parenting Children and Youth on the Autism Spectrum (04/19/18) (CC) 1.0 hours
- Every Child Needs a Transition Plan (04/18/18) (CC) 2.0 hours