Video Training Library
Need assistance with a video, quiz, or certificate?
Click Here to access our most Frequently Asked Questions
(en Español , Preguntas Frecuentes)
If you have suggestions or comments regarding any video in our training library, please let us know.
We appreciate your feedback.
Click on the buttons below to view eLearning videos indexed by:
Recently Added Videos
- Sleep in Teens: What Parents and Guardians Need to Know (07/18/17) 1.0 hours
- Understanding Tourette Syndrome in Children (07/16/17) 1.0 hours
- My Lice Story (07/13/17) 1.5 hours
- Understanding & Responding to Caregiver Grief and Loss (07/11/17) (1.0 hours)
- Trust Based Relational Intervention (06/17/17) (1.0 hours)
- Fostering Teens: The Good, The Bad, The Reward (06/17/17) (1.0 hours)
- Building Better Behavior (06/16/17)(1.0 hours)
- Practical Strategies for Connecting with and Managing Behaviors of Children Impacted by Trauma (06/17/17)(1.5 hours)
- Understanding the Impact of Sexual Values on Children in Care (06/16/17) (1.0 hours)
- When Two Worlds Collide (06/16/17) (note: this video is not eligible for relicensing hours)
- Co-Parenting in Kinship Families with Birth Parents (06/16/17) (0.5 Hours)